Users of Apple products must have an Apple ID in order for them to use services and products such as iPhone, Facetime, Macbook, iCloud, iMessage, iTunes, Apple Pay, TV, Music, Store and many more. This tutorial will show you step by step how to create Apple ID so that you may start enjoying their services.
To Create Apple ID using a computer, simply follow this:
Here’s what you need:
- You will need an email address to use as your Apple ID user.
- A password that is strong enough with characters and numbers.
- Your real date of birth.
- Choose 3 security questions and their answers in order to verify your identity and a recovery email address in case you forget your password or username. You can also use this information to reset your password.
- Visit appleid.apple.com using one of the following browsers: Safari/Chrome/Firefox
- At the right hand corner of the website, you will see a link that that says, ‘Create Your Apple ID’. Click on that link.
- Fill out all the required information and that is it.
Creating an Apple ID using Your iPhone
- Tap on “Settings”
- Then tap “iCloud”
- Follow on and tap “Create a new Apple ID”
- Every screen will ask you one different question. On the first screen, select your birthdate and tap “Next”
- Type your name and last name and tap Next
- Type your email address to associate with the account. You can pick from an existing account or create a new Apple account
- Type the email address you want to use and tap “Next”
- Create a strong password for your Apple ID with numbers and letters. Tap “Next”
- Choose three security questions and their answers, tap Next after each one to continue.
- After you tap “Next” on the third security question, your Apple ID has been created.
Learn how to recover your iCloud password.