Learn how to “Find My iPhone Online” if you think you have lost it or it might have gotten it stolen. Losing your phone is probably one of the worst situation you can be in. You will be worried about your private pictures, vacation videos, photos, information, documents and much more. However, Thank to Apple, there is a way you can track your phone online using a computer and even another iPhone in case your iPhone has been stolen or you might have lost it. I’ve put together a guide to teach you step by step how to rack your iPhone, iMac, or iPad online as quick as possible. With iCloud, you will be able to locate your iPhone online by iCloud website login,without iCloud login,without an app or with apps such as Mobilemee. Using the methods below, you can easily find your phone.
Logging into Find my iPhone:
- Go to http://iCloud.com (Login to “Find my iPhone” Feature)
All Apple products are released with this feature because they know how easy is to lose an iPhone, iWatch, iMac or iPad. They also know that thieves are attracted to these high valued items so they developed this technology and feature to fight these criminals.
1. If you want to find your iPhone, as stated above, you need to visit the iCloud page. Easier yet, visit this page: http://www.icloud.com/find This page leads you directly from iCloud to the Find my iPhone login.
2. So, here, as you can plainly see, you need to log into your iCloud account to start. Enter in your Apple ID and password here and then click on the grey circle with an arrow in it to login.
3. You should now be able to see the Find my iPhone login page. Use the login page that you set up for finding your iPhone. You may have used your normal login information for other Apple logins.
4. Just make sure your Apple ID and password are entered correctly to avoid having to do it again. Go ahead and press enter to login right away afterward. The service should immediately begin to locate where you iPhone is, and show you on a map.
Resetting your Find my iPhone Password:
1. Just as with any Apple related login page, you should see a link near the bottom of the page (small, and color-blended though it may be) that you can click on to get help. Find this link on the Find my iPhone login page, and click on it to start the process of resetting your password.
2. If you did you use the same login as all your other Apple logins, this process will be a lot easier. You will find yourself on iforgot.apple.com most likely. If you still remember your Apple ID, go ahead and enter that information right away, and then press the blue “next” button to move on.
3. After clicking on this button, you will be taken through a series of pages. Follow the instructions on these pages, and carefully enter in all the requested information in order to move on with the process. Within a few minutes, your new password should be ready for use, so you can find your iPhone quickly. Hopefully, if you do have to find your iPhone this way once, you won’t ever have to do it again.
How to setup Find My iPhone
This will guide you step-by-step with setting up Find My iPhone functionality on your iPhone.
You will need iPhone and up to use this feature.
- The first step you have to take is to update your iPhone OS to the latest version.You can do that from your iTunes. Plug your phone cable and connected to your computer and open iTunes.Follow the update steps.
- Setup and turn on your iCloud. You will need to sign up for a iCloud account with Apple.Once you have setup your account, you can enable it on your iPhone.You can do that from Settings > iCloud
- Once in iCloud on your iPhone, turn on Find My iPhone option.
That’s it. You can now track the location of your iPhone, send a message and sound to it, remotely lock it or wipe it’s memory. To do that, you need to go to http://www.icloud.com and login in with your Apple credentials. There you have the Find My iPhone option. You can click on it, wait for a few second and it will show you the location of your iPhone.
Isn’t that cool! Learn how to create iCloud account.